Wednesday, October 3

Men love to see nice looking men undressing

I was taking a shoot of two male models for our posters that I was making on behalf of UNESCO. The models were changing their clothes for another shoot right in the public park which was however deserted at that time. It didn't look like a shoot at all, and we looked more like friends strolling in a park rather than doing a shoot. The models, especially one of them had a great body. I stood at a distance and was trying to look away from the models as they were changing and it would not looked decent, even though I so much wanted to have a look.

However, I did notice that three boys --- around 17-18 years of age, had come watching the guys take off their clothes and had sat on a bench nearby. They kept watching him with wide eyes as if they'd been mesmerised. I was amazed to look at their openness in displaying their interest in those beautiful guys(which was surely erotic, the way they were looking).

Needless to say, they were normal, regular teenage guys (i.e. straights), who were friends and lived nearby, not those whom the heterosexual society wants to isolate as "homosexuals".

Just before this park shoot I had worked with about 9 youths who were modeling amaturely. These two models were however exceptionally good looking with gym built bodies. The park shoot involved only two guys so I asked the rest of the guys to leave . But somehow these guys did not want to leave. When I insisted one of them who was quite macho himself said, "but we want to look at their 'body'!" I still made them leave (I don't quite remember why!).

But it was quite interesting that they had wanted so much to look at the naked torsos of these too exceptionally good looking models with great bodies. Sometime around that I saw an advertisement on TV that showed a man getting bored at looking at images of gym toned males flexing their muscles while his girlfriend was enjoying it. That was the beginning of the heterosexualisation of India. An all out attack on Indian manhood to drive it towards unnatural heterosexuality.

Purusharth, Delhi

No comments: